Assurance insurance review
Get personalized advice or a quick online quote for all kinds of policies.
- Get a quote if you need a quick, customized quote.
- Pick something else if you don’t want sales calls or emails.
- Customers with a variety of insurance needs are welcome.
New car protection
|Description||Your broker is your one-stop shop for comparing any coverage you need.|
|States served||Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming|
|Payment schedule||12 months, 6 months|
- Customer care team
- Highly rated customer service
- Customized quoting process
- One-stop shop for multiple policies
- Vague website information
- Online quote not always available
- Must agree to marketing calls or emails
|Anti-theft device discount||No|
|Paid in full discount||No|
|Safety device discount||Yes|
|Lifetime repairs guarantee|
What types of insurance does Assurance offer?
Car insurance is only one of many products that Assurance supplies, including its most popular — term life insurance. Types of insurance you can choose from include:
- Medicare Advantage
Which insurers does Assurance work with?
Assurance mentions that Lumico Life Insurance Company underwrites its most popular Term Life & Final Expense policy. Health policies are underwritten by the Federal Insurance Company, whose parent organization is Chubb Limited.
In addition, Assurance sells policies from a variety of agents, brokers and insurance companies. However, these partners aren’t listed on Assurance’s website, making it difficult for customers to know which companies are being compared.
What do customers say about Assurance?
Customers applaud this broker for having knowledgeable representatives who accurately match customers with the policies they need. The company has an average 5-star Trustpilot rating from nearly 500 customers.
Along with its A+ rating, Assurance does hold a 3-star rating with the Better Business Bureau with a few dozen reviews. Complaints include multiple sales calls from the company after passing on the service. Others report phone calls though they never applied for insurance.
Pros and cons of Assurance
- Customer care team. You can opt for personalized advice from a licensed agent.
- Highly rated customer service. This broker puts customers first, a characteristic showcased by top-of-the-line customer ratings.
- Customized quoting process. Whether you apply online or speak to an expert, your application asks insightful questions to give you the coverage you need.
- One-stop shop for multiple policies. Discover and manage all your basic insurance needs in one place.
- Vague website information. You won’t see specifics about coverage, insurance partners or even the company’s background and business ratings directly on its website.
- Online quotes are not always available. When we walked through online quoting, the system directed us to speak with a representative. Customers in some states can’t access this benefit.
- Must agree to marketing calls or emails. To move forward with your quote, you have to accept receiving marketing communication from Assurance.
Alternatives to Assurance
How do I contact Assurance?
Calling is the main form of contact, but you can also get information by emailing or writing the company:
- Call. Speak with an expert advisor at 844 358 4700.
- Email. If you prefer communicating online, you can email Assurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write. Send important documents or notes by mail to:
- 10500 NE 8th St
- Suite 1450
- Bellevue, WA 98004
Assurance streamlines insurance shopping with a simple online quoting process or top-rated expert representatives. However, the company doesn’t list partners or coverage on its website, making it hard to get details without giving personal information.
Consider other provider options to make sure you find the best fit.