Assurance insurance broker review
Get personalized advice or an online quote for a range of policies with this broker.
- Get a quote if you need a quick, customized quote.
- Pick something else if you don’t want sales calls or emails.
- Customers with a variety of insurance needs are welcome.
New car protection
|States served||Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming|
Depends on provider
|Lifetime repairs guarantee||
Depends on provider
- Customer care team
- Highly rated customer service
- Customized quoting process
- One-stop shop for multiple policies
- Vague website information
- Online quote not always available
- Must agree to marketing calls or emails
|Anti-theft device discount||No|
|Paid in full discount||No|
|Safety device discount||Yes|
Sarah George is a writer at Finder who unravels complicated topics about insurance, business and finance. She's been wordsmithing for nearly five years, after earning an English education degree. Her insurance know-how has been featured on CarInsurance.com. You can usually find Sarah sipping hot tea and talking through movie plots in her downtime.
Assurance streamlines insurance shopping with a simple online quoting process or top-rated expert representatives. However, the company doesn’t list partners or coverage on its website, making it hard to get details without giving personal information.
As always, it’s worth comparing insurance companies to get the coverage you need at the best possible price.
What types of insurance does Assurance offer?
Assurance sells these policies nationwide:
- Medicare Advantage
Which insurers does Assurance work with?
Assurance mentions that Lumico Life Insurance Company underwrites its most popular term life insurance policy. Health policies are underwritten by the Federal Insurance Company, whose parent organization is Chubb Limited.
In addition, Assurance sells policies from a variety of agents, brokers and insurance companies. However, these partners aren’t listed on Assurance’s website, making it difficult for customers to know which companies are being compared.
What do customers say about Assurance?
Assurance has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2016, and has an A+ rating for its customer interaction. The BBB has recorded 180 complaints over the last three years, with many customers complaining about pushy sales tactics.
On TrustPilot, Assurance has a 5-star rating based on over 650 reviews. Customers praise the broker for having knowledgeable representatives who can pair them with the right policy.
Pros and cons of Assurance
- Customer care team. You can opt for personalized advice from a licensed agent.
- Highly rated customer service. This broker puts customers first, a characteristic showcased by top-of-the-line customer ratings.
- Customized quoting process. Whether you apply online or speak to an expert, your application asks insightful questions to give you the coverage you need.
- One-stop shop for multiple policies. Discover and manage all your basic insurance needs in one place.
- Vague website information. You won’t see specifics about coverage, insurance partners or even the company’s background and business ratings directly on its website.
- Online quotes are not always available. When we walked through online quoting, the system directed us to speak with a representative. Customers in some states can’t access this benefit.
- Must agree to marketing calls or emails. To move forward with your quote, you have to accept receiving marketing communication from Assurance.
Alternatives to Assurance
How do I contact Assurance?
There are a few ways to reach the team:
- Call. Speak with an expert advisor at 844 358 4700.
- Email. If you prefer communicating online, you can email Assurance at email@example.com.
- Write. Send important documents or notes by mail to:
- 10500 NE 8th St
- Suite 1450
- Bellevue, WA 98004
Car insurance ratings
★★★★★ — Excellent
★★★★★ — Good
★★★★★ — Average
★★★★★ — Subpar
★★★★★ — Poor
Our insurance team analyzes car insurance providers to help you choose the best car insurance for you.
We rank insurers from one to five stars based on key factors including customer satisfaction, policy options, price, billing, claims, and support. We create these rankings to help you narrow down an insurance provider that best suits your budget and coverage needs.