Find out everything you need to know about ASOS, from information about returns, shipping & size guides, to the latest promo codes.
ASOS has been providing 20-somethings cutting-edge fashion since 1999. You’ll find celeb-inspired pieces at an affordable price — everything from party dresses to activewear to workwear, even maternity clothing.
And here’s a fun factoid about ASOS … Do you know how they came up with the brand’s name? The founders of the company wanted to make the clothes seen on celebrities accessible to the rest of us. And that’s where the name comes from: AsSeenOnScreen!
Get the best deals on dresses, shoes, swimwear and more with these ASOS deals and discounts.
ASOS promo codes February 2018
|Save up to 70% off last chance sale||
|Valid 2/19-2/26 3 am GMT.||
|ASOS Lingerie: Go from day-to-date-night||
|Free shipping on orders over $40||Save up to 50% and also receive free shipping on orders at ASOS||
|10% off student discount||Get 10% off when shopping online at ASOS. Valid for students only.||
|Deals overview for ASOS|
|Best deal (by discount)||Save up to 70% off last chance sale|
|Number of free shipping deals||1|
What you need to know about using ASOS promo codes
Where do I enter my ASOS promo code?
The ASOS promo code box is located on the Confirm & Pay page, just underneath the Shipping Country. Click on the line that reads Promo / Student Code, and a box to enter your code will appear underneath. Once you’ve entered your finder.com coupon code, click Apply Code, and the discount will be applied to your ASOS order.
Why isn’t my code working?
This can happen for any number of reasons. Some codes are for specific countries and won’t work in the US. It might also be because the coupon code has expired, excludes certain items (such as sale items), or you have already used this same code. If you ever find that one of our ASOS codes isn’t working, please let us know in the comments and we’ll rectify the situation ASAP!
Can I use a promo code to buy gift vouchers?
No, promo codes cannot be used when buying a gift voucher.
Originally branded AsSeenOnScreen, the business model for ASOS was an online store that sold fashion items and pieces of furniture that were featured on popular television shows. Fashion items were most in demand, so the ASOS team focused on sourcing replicas of clothing worn by celebrities and style icons. As the company began to sell more than just clothes “seen on screen,” it shifted away from its original name and re-branded itself as ASOS. By 2001 sales had topped $250 million, and ASOS began to form its loyal customer base of style-conscious 18- to 24-year-olds.
What can I buy at ASOS?
ASOS carries a full range of offerings, including clothing, shoes, accessories, skincare, makeup and hair products. And you’ll also find a full range of sizes: curve & plus size, maternity, petite and tall. ASOS also stocks menswear. Its departments include:
Brands you can purchase from ASOS include…
- Adidas Originals
- Free People
- Jack Wills
- Mink Pink
- New Balance
- North Face
- One Teaspoon
- River Island
- Vivienne Westwood
Tips & tricks for shopping online at ASOS
- Sign up for Premier Delivery. If you shop frequently at ASOS, you might want to consider paying $19 a year for Premier Delivery. You get unlimited two-day shipping with no minimum order value. It’s not worth it if you only buy one or two things a year, but if you’re an ASOS regular, it can save you cash in the long run.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That’s their turnaround time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called “AsSeenOnScreen.”
- Tweet them. If you need to talk to someone at ASOS directly, get them at @ASOS_Heretohelp.
- Use the stylists to your advantage. ASOS employs a number of stylists who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any given time. It’s a bit like having a personal shopper and uber stylish friend all in one.
- Don’t rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit “purchase.”
- ASOS drops new products twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. Didn’t find want you want? Check back later that night.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason for following ASOS is the #styleinspo and adorable dog pics.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you’ll find.
Pros & cons of shopping at ASOS
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt.
- ASOS ships orders over $40 to customers for FREE!
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies including US dollars and British pounds.
- Items are sourced ethically – ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if you spend $140 and above and enter an express shipping promo code you’ll receive free express shipping.
Shipping & returns
ASOS shipping & delivery guide
How long will my order take to arrive?
ASOS will ship your order within 6 business days for standard delivery, or within 2 business days for express delivery.
How much will ASOS delivery cost?
For orders over $40, ASOS will deliver to US addresses free of charge. Orders less than $40 will incur a $4 delivery fee.
Express delivery will set you back just $12, which isn’t too bad of a deal – especially if you’re after a dress for the weekend. Express goods are delivered within 2 days Monday-Friday.
How can I get free express shipping?
From time to time, ASOS publishes codes that allow you to get free express shipping. Where can you find these codes? Right here. Bear in mind that you can’t combine codes, so if you enter a code to get free ASOS express shipping, you might not be able to use one for 20% off.
Another way to get free shipping is to spend at least $140. Or sign up for Premier Delivery for $19 a year and get unlimited 2-day shipping.
Can I track my order?
You can find the tracking link in your purchase confirmation email or by logging into your ASOS account.
ASOS returns & refunds
What is ASOS’ returns policy?
ASOS will let you return any item for a full refund – including sale items – within 28 days of your order free of charge. Items do not need to be returned in the same packaging, but they do need to be returned in good condition, so make sure you package them properly! Use the pre-paid shipping label that comes with your original package. Returns take about 10 days to process.
Can I exchange for a different color or size?
ASOS won’t facilitate exchanges directly. You will have to return the unwanted item for a full refund, and purchase the new item separately.
Are ASOS returns free?
Yes. Your original package will come with a pre-paid label on your returns note. Use this to return your item(s) through USPS.
What payment methods does ASOS accept, and does ASOS accept Paypal?
ASOS accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Electron, Apple Pay and Paypal.
- How can I use an ASOS gift voucher? When you receive your gift voucher, you can register it right away by logging on to your ASOS account and entering the card’s 16-digit number. The credit will be added to your account and you will have 24 months to spend it. You can also browse as normal and select Voucher at checkout. Enter your 16-digit number to pay at checkout.
- Can I return items paid for with a gift voucher? Yes, you can. A gift voucher is simply a payment method. You can return and exchange items paid for with a gift voucher as normal.
Sizing at ASOS
ASOS sizing guide: What size do I wear at ASOS?