Shop the latest MacBook Pro model. Available now!
The new 16" MacBook Pro now available at Best Buy
Shop Apple devices and accessories now available at Amazon
Shop from the official Apple Store on Amazon and take advantage of your Prime benefits
Apple sale event: Save on Apple products and accessories
Savings on iMacs, iPads, iPhones and more
The latest products from Apple in 2020
Apple AirPods Pro
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch
Apple Watch Series 5
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Our top gift picks for Black Friday and Cyber MondayBest Buy, Amazon, Walmart and other top retailers often beat Apple to the punch to sell the brand’s products at discounted prices. Here are some deals from previous years to give you an idea of what to expect.
Apple TV 4K
Apple MacBook Air
Apple iPad mini
Apple iPod Touch
Is Apple holding a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale?
Apple has been known to hold a four-day shopping event over the holiday weekend, though it doesn’t officially call it a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale. Here are some deals that ran last year from Black Friday through Cyber Monday:
- $50 Apple Store gift card with purchase of select SIM-free iPhones
- Apple Store gift card up to $100 with purchase of select iPads
- $200 Apple Store gift card with purchase of select Mac models
- $50 Apple Store gift card with purchase of an Apple Watch Series 3
- $50 Apple Store gift card with purchase of HomePod; or a $25 gift card with purchase of Apple TV
- $50 Apple Store gift card with purchase of select Beats
Save on Apple products at Target’s Black Friday sale
Even if Apple doesn’t get in on Black Friday sales, you still might be able to save some cash on expensive tech gifts at Target’s Black Friday sale. The Target REDcard™ Credit Card may just free up more of your holiday budget when you take advantage of these perks:
- Save 5% on Target and Target.com purchases. The Target REDcard™ offers a 5% discount on qualified purchases at Target stores and online. If you’re planning on making a big purchase on Apple products, this could be a sizable discount.
- Early access to Black Friday deals. Cardholders get access to select deals online on November 27 — a full two days earlier than Black Friday.
- Free two-day shipping on qualifying orders. Use the Target REDcard™ and spend $35 or more to qualify for free two-day shipping — and let’s be honest, you’ll easily meet that minimum when buying Apple products.
- 30-day extended returns. Get an extra 30 days on top of the normal return window when you buy with the REDcard. This applies to purchases made at Target locations and Target.com.
Will I find deals on the new iPhone?
Apple isn’t offering any direct discounts on the iPhone 11 right now, but you might be able to find deals when you purchase them through other retailers.Shop Best BuyBack to top
What’s the best credit card for shopping online
If you’re planning on spending hundreds — possibly thousands — of dollars online this holiday season. Here are four top rewards credit cards to get you the most bang for your buck:
|Rewards credit cards||What you can earn|
|American Express Cash Magnet® Card||Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back||Learn more|
|Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card||Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back||Learn more|
|Target REDcard™ Credit Card||Save 5% at Target and get free 2-day shipping||Learn more|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express||Earn $250 after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months||Learn more|
How to save on Apple products on Cyber Monday
The Apple Store doesn’t always participate in Cyber Monday sales, so you may have to look elsewhere to save on a new device. Be on the lookout for price cuts on popular Apple phones, laptops, tablets, accessories and more from other retailers, like Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, Target and Newegg.
In previous years, most retailers that slashed prices on Apple products for Black Friday carried those same deals through the weekend and into Cyber Monday.
How can I save on previous generation of iPhones?
While you might not find huge deals on the latest Apple releases, you can save big on previous models. Here are a few tips for finding older generation iPhones for less on Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Look for refurbished and second-hand iPhones from retailers like eBay, MacMall, Newegg and Best Buy.
- The iPhone SE is one of the most affordable iPhones available, but you’ll need to get it from a marketplace or other retailer, since the Apple Store no longer carries this model.
- Check out the iPhone 7 or 8. These models have some of the latest technology and updates, but without the hefty price tag of the newest iPhones.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert