How to use an Amazon promo code to save money shopping online, get free shipping and return unwanted items.
Amazon sells pretty much everything. Go on, have a look yourself if you don’t believe us – but before you do, make sure you read on to discover what promo codes you can use to access Amazon deals and product steals. If no one else has said it already, we will: Amazon offers one of the very best online shopping experiences on the internet. Once you start Amazon online shopping, it’s doubtful you’ll ever stop.
Amazon promo codes and coupons for April 2017
How do I use my Amazon promo codes?
How do I use my Amazon promo code?
- Copy your desired promotional code from above list of active offers.
- Add the items you wish to order into your Shopping Cart. Ensure coupon conditions are met – including the types of items and the total price of your selected products.
- Click the checkout button to continue with your order
- Enter the promotional code you wish to use and click apply. The stated price reductions will then be applied to your checkout total. .
Reasons a coupon may not work:
- The code was entered incorrectly or did not match the original
- The items are not eligible for the discount or are not sold by amazon.com.
- The sale offer has already ended or is not available in your country.
Note: If you are part way through an order and get to the checkout, where you enter and apply your promo code, but do not submit your order, the code will stay on your account. This allows you to come back at any time while the code is valid and complete your order and any subsequent orders.
What can I get from Amazon?
Pros and Cons of shopping online at Amazon
Amazon shipping rates and information
Shipping rates from Amazon vary depending on the product. Amazon Prime members receive free shipping on a wide range of items.
Track your package
To track your order, head to your orders page. Then click on the order and then Package next to your order.
Are you having problems with an order?
If you have a problem with anything in your order from Amazon, its resolution centre can help.
Amazon orders enter their shipping department as soon as possible. This is so you get your package quickly – so if you have a problem it is advised.
Check your shipping status – if it hasn’t shipped and you can cancel via your account. If it has shipped then you can refuse to sign for your delivery, or return it when you get it.
Digital downloads such as MP3s, apps or videos you cannot cancel these once you’ve placed the order.
How can you return an item to Amazon?
If you have an item you’d like to return to Amazon, their policies vary depending on what item it is.
- Items must be in the condition they were shipped
- You must return all original packaging and accessories
- Music, movies, software and video games must be unopened and still in their plastic shrink wrapping
- Any consumer electronics must have a UPC or serial number to be returned
- Any clothing and shoes must be returned unworn
You’ll have 90 days from the shipping date to return any baby products you’ve bought. Watches must be returned with a trackable item number. This is to ensure safe delivery. Magazine subscriptions can generally can be refunded.