Allstate Renters Insurance Review
Easy affordable insurance options await with Allstate Renters Insurance.
Picking the right rental insurance policy can be a lot less painful than you might think with Allstate Renters Insurance. A comparison tool, the ability to calculate an estimated monthly premium, and easily obtained quotes all assist in easing the process. The coverage protects your valuables including personal collections and high-priced jewelry to ensure recovery is possible in times of peril.
All 50 states
- Great coverage at low rates
- Easy claims app
- Tons of discounts
- Agents available locally
- Local agent experience can vary
|New home discount discount||Yes|
|New homeowner discount||Yes|
|Home safety features discount||Yes|
|New policy discount||Yes|
|No claims discount||Yes|
|Personal property coverage||Yes|
|Valuable personal property||Yes|
Allstate Renters Insurance Review
At prices that won’t break your budget and a range of different coverages to fit the needs of many, Allstate Renters Insurance could have just what you need. Deep discounts are offered for those at all walks of life to help push monthly premiums down even more without losing valuable coverage. When you choose Allstate renters insurance, you’re also choosing to work with a local agent and technology that will help cataloging your possessions as easy as taking a picture.
Benefits of Allstate Renters Insurance
Allstate hosts a variety of benefits for their policyholders, including the ones listed below:
- Low price coverage. With coverage from Allstate you could be paying as little as $4 a month when combined with an Allstate auto policy. This means that you would be getting peace of mind for about the price of one coffee every month.
- Digital Locker app. This application allows you to take pictures to quickly and easily inventory and organize all of your possessions. The app is available for both tablets and smartphones. When cataloguing your possessions, you’re also able to assign a value to each one and organize them in lists. To help you catch all of the items in your room of value there are even templates available directly in the app.
- Several discount options. When you’re looking to cover your rental and car, you can save by having a policy for each through Allstate. Discounts are also offered for not filing a claim for a designated amount of time, signing up for automatic payments, not seeking full-time employment, and for having smoke detectors and/or a home security system.
- Agents available locally. Working to plan for the worst can be difficult without guidance. Allstate offers dedicated agents locally, as well as 24-hour support by phone to make sure that you know the ‘how’s and ‘what’s of your insurance policy.
Features of Allstate Renters Insurance
Making sure that your coverage is tailored to your personal needs is important in choosing a policy. Below are just some of the types of coverage that Allstate offers through their renters insurance:
- Personal property coverage. Theft, destruction by fire, and other peril is included in the protection of your clothing, furniture, and other electronics when you choose this policy.
- Scheduled personal property. Collections, jewelry, and other high-value items can be protected under this when personal property coverage just simply doesn’t pay enough.
- Reimbursed living expenses. If your cost of living increases because of your place becoming unlivable this coverage will pay out for things like a temporary place to live and food.
- Liability coverage. Someone getting injured in your residence can result in a lawsuit. With this coverage you can get legal expenses, medical bills, and other damages taken care of.
- Guest medical coverage. Medical expenses such as x-rays or an ambulance can be covered if a guest injures themselves at your place.
- Identity restoration coverage. It is difficult to recover from identity theft alone, but with this policy you can have the help of a fraud specialist to guide you through.
- Flood insurance. A separate policy available is flood insurance to protect against damages done to your personal possessions.
- Personal umbrella insurance. Another separate policy available is to cover extra liabilities that your lifestyle may bring.
Compare alternatives to Allstate renters insurance
How to Apply for Allstate Renters Insurance
To apply for renters insurance with Allstate your personal insurance score will be calculated. In order to do so, there is some accurate information that you will need to provide, and some public information that will be pulled using what you submit.
- Name and date of birth
- Residential address
- Driving records
- Prior insurance
- Claim and credit history
- Details about the items within the residence including value
When choosing the insurance that’s right for your place, Allstate has options to keep you covered at a low price. The policies available cover everything from jewelry to technology, and comes with the convenience of an easy-to-use app to organize and calculate the worth of what you own.