Allstate takes the mystery out of getting complete motorcycle insurance.
As one of the top insurance companies in the nation, Allstate has a high-bar to meet when it comes to motorcycle insurance plans. Luckily, their policies for two-wheelers are just as strong as the rest of their offerings. You can protect your bike, yourself, your passengers, and your family with the different levels of coverage that Allstate has available.
- Upgrades For Your Motorcycle Policy
- Protect Yourself And Your Family
- Total Your Bike? Replace It With A New One
Allstate motorcycle insurance review
If there is one word to describe Allstate’s motorcycle insurance, it’s this: comprehensive. Policies come with the ability to have your first accident waived, towing and labor included for Harley-Davidson Touring and Touring Sport bikes, parts that are from the manufacturer guaranteed when you need repairs, and the ability to get your totaled bike completely replaced. On top of the coverage, you can save up to 50% with the different discounts offered.
Benefits of Allstate motorcycle insurance
Allstate provides several benefits when you choose their policy. Just a few of the many perks you’ll receive are outlined below:
- First accident waived. When you have an accident–whether you are at fault or not–you can get your first one waived. Your premium will not increase so long as you meet a few qualifications and this service is offered at no extra cost to you.
- Genuine parts guaranteed. If your bike is in need of repairs that fall under this policy, you’ll be able to rest assured that all parts used will be from the manufacturer.
- Total(ed) replacement. Totalling a new motorcycle may not be the end of your biking days. With the New Motorcycle Replacement coverage you can get a brand new bike.
- Protection for your family. In the event that you are in a serious or fatal accident you or your family could receive a death and dismemberment cash benefit under the Rider Protection Program.
- Personal agent. With Allstate you will have the help of an agent who knows bikes and insurance to make sure your policy fits and any claims are well taken care of.
Features of Allstate motorcycle insurance
When you’re looking for full coverage for you and your bike, Allstate maps out what you need for total protection.
- Bodily injury liability coverage. When you’re facing medical expenses and lost wages due to an injury or the death of another driver you can be covered if you are at fault.
- Property damage liability coverage. Damaging another person’s property can be a stressful situation, but with this coverage you could have these expenses paid if you are at fault. There are some cases in which you may still be liable for other vehicles, residences, storefronts, or other structures, so it is important to read and fully understand your policy.
- Medical payments. Medical payments that are necessary such as an ambulance ride or x-ray can be covered if you or a passenger are injured.
- Personal injury protection. Lost income, funeral expenses, childcare, and medical expenses are paid out if you are hurt or fatally injured in an accident.
- Collision coverage. A collision with another vehicle or object that results in damage to your motorcycle is covered under this.
- Comprehensive coverage. If you sustain damages to your bike from something other than a collision with another vehicle you can be covered for all repairs up to the cash value of your bike.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury. This covers yours and your passenger’s injuries if another driver is at fault for a collision you’re in.
- Towing and labor. The cost of labor and towing is reimbursed if you get in a collision or your bike breaks down. This is a feature that may be purchased, but is automatically applied to policies for Harley-Davidson Touring and Touring Sport bikes.
- Rental reimbursement. Should your bike be stolen or is being repaired you can get help with the cost of a rental.
- Motorcycle and off-road vehicle transport trailer damage. Damage to or loss of your motorcycle and trailer can be covered for anything from a collision to earthquakes.
- Lease/loan gap. In the case of theft or you totaling your bike, this will cover the difference between the value of your bike and what is owed on the motorcycle loan or lease.
- Optional or added equipment. Your policy comes with coverage of $1,000 worth of aftermarket upgrades and the ability to purchase up to $30,000 in coverage.
How to apply for Allstate motorcycle insurance
To apply for motorcycle insurance with Allstate your personal insurance score will be calculated. In order to do so, there is some accurate information that you will need to provide, and some public information that will be pulled using what you submit.
- Name and date of birth
- Residential address
- Driving records
- Prior insurance
- Claim and credit history
- Details about the items within the residence including value
When choosing the insurance that’s right for your place, Allstate has options to keep you covered in almost any situation. Between the amount of coverage and the discounts that you can receive, Allstate provides policies that fit your needs and budget.