Allianz offers some of the most comprehensive and varied travel insurance plans, that can suit any traveler’s needs.
Allianz Travel Insurance Coupon Codes
How Do I File a Claim?
How Do I File a Claim?
After making sure that what you’re covered for correlates with what you are filing a claim for, contact Allianz. You can also file a claim by following the “File a Claim” section on their website.
“Help! I am receiving an error message when I try to redeem a code.”
Don’t panic. There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code require a minimum spend? Some codes require you to meet a minimum purchase amount, keep this in mind when making your purchase.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometime’s copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind, too.
- Have you used the code already? Most codes with Allianz Travel Insurance are a one-use-only. So if you’ve used it already, you might be ineligible to redeem it again.
- Are you logged in? Again, sounds simple, but to use Allianz Travel Insurance you have to have an account. Log in. Try again.
Allianz Travel Insurance Review | Pros and Cons
If your trip is cancelled or interrupted, Allianz will reimburse you up to 150% of your trip cost.
In the case that you miss your flight due to a delay, you can get coverage for a missed connection and change fees.
Allianz will cover emergency medical treatment and repatriation costs up to a certain amount and based on the policy you select.
Your baggage is covered for accidental loss, damage or theft while traveling.
If you have a pre-existing condition, make sure the policy you select covers it.
- You can’t really know what could go wrong and the policy you select may end up not covering it.
- Single Trip
If you’re not a frequent traveler but are a planning to go on a big trip, a single-trip coverage is probably right for you. This policy offers similar coverage that a multi-trip policy would and will cover one trip, which is all that you need it for.
- Domestic Plans
Domestic travel can be costly and tricky, and coverage for connections gone wrong and the bags that are missing can definitely come in handy. Whether you’re going on a trip of the National Parks or Disneyland, the Allianz Domestic Plans can make potential mishaps less frustrating.
- International Plans
International travel is often life-changing, but takes careful planning. When your trip involves such intricate plans, fearing that something could happen to these plans leading to expensive consequences is absolutely normal. Having a travel insurance that will cover some of the most common setbacks will take away some of the anxiety.
- Annual Multi-Trip Plans
Allianz offers multi-trip insurance for frequent travelers. As the name suggests, the policies cover multiple trips for individuals and families, for the whole year. There are different levels of this policy, to address your needs.