Your one-stop shop for all of your rechargeable battery and charger needs.
By shipping directly from the manufacturer to its customers, All-Battery.com saves on overhead costs — passing those savings along to you.
What is All-Battery.com?
All-Battery.com is a leading online shop for virtually every type of rechargeable and specialty batteries, battery packs and chargers that you could need. Because All-Battery.com operates solely online — all shipping is done directly from the manufacturer — there are fewer overhead costs. Which means big savings for you.
What can I buy at All-Battery.com?
- Li-ion/Polymer/LiFe batteries. Buy high-energy dense batteries for your phone and other gadgets.
- AA, AAA, C, D and 9V rechargeables. Shop and save on chargers, powerbanks and testers that handle all battery types.
- Primary nonrechargeable batteries. The whole line of alkaline and lithium batteries.
- Hobby batteries. Including RC toy and robotics batteries.
- Home improvement batteries. For LED lighting, flashlights, power tools and Roombas.
- Mobile phone accessories. Bluetooth, mobile phone and computer accessories.
- Travel power adapters and converters. Bike and helmet lighting, car power adapters, DC–AC/AC–DC power converters and emergency light batteries
Is All-Battery.com a reputable site?
You might notice that the homepage of All-Battery.com triggers your browser’s alert that the site may not be fully secure. However, once you’ve added items to your cart for purchase, you’ll see that the payment page reverts to fully secure “https” URL. All-Battery.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What sets All-Battery.com apart?
Thanks to its large selection at great low prices, All-Battery.com has a competitive edge over brick-and-mortar stores and other smaller online shops.
All-Battery.com offers one of the largest online selections of rechargeable batteries, chargers and accessories around. If you’re looking for a hard-to-find item, chances are you’ll find it at All-Battery.com — and at a reasonable price.
Frequently asked questions about All-Battery.com
Pros and cons
- Huge selection. Shop from a large selection of batteries, chargers and accessories.
- Big savings. Because All-Battery.com ships directly from product manufacturers, you can find great deals by shopping online.
- Weekly specials. All-Battery.com prices are already pretty low, but a few select items are further marked down every week.
- Shipping costs vary by location. Because all orders ship from California, the shipping rate for your order is determined by your location. This can mean pricey shipping fees.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Orders typically take 1 to 2 days to process before they are shipped. Most US destinations receive their orders within 1 to 5 business days after processing, although international shipping can take 7 or more business days.
Your shipping fee is determined at checkout based on your shipping ZIP code. Orders over $75 may qualify for free shipping.
All-Batteries.com accepts Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express, as well as MasterPass and PayPal.
Most items can be returned for a full refund, including tax, within 30 days. Within 90 days, you can receive an exchange or replacement for defective items.
Some batteries are excluded from this policy. These include primary lithium and alkaline batteries, which cannot be returned, and RC products (helicopters, quadcopters, boats, etc.), which must be returned within 7 days to receive a full refund.