All the Biggest Deals and Giveaways for the Super Bowl
Play your cards right and you could win a boatload of free wings — or even a new car.
Plan on catching the big game from your couch this Sunday? You might want to rethink your viewing venue once you see the Super Bowl deals and freebies happening. Retailers like Buffalo Wild Wings and Carrabba’s are sweetening the pot with offers like free wings and drinks — and others like Volvo are going big and giving away $1 million worth of vehicles.
- Applebee’s: Get 40 free wings with a $40 to-go order. Use code FREEWINGS.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Free wings if the game goes into overtime — but you’ll have to wait until February 17 to cash in. Offer is for dine-in only on February 17 from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Get endless glasses of blackberry, peach or red sangria for $12.99 with purchase of an entree.
- DiGiorno: If at any time the game score is 3 to 14 or 14 to 3, the company will tweet a coupon for a free pizza.
- Hooters: Six free wings if the game goes into overtime on February 2.
- Panda Express: Get $10 off a Family Feast when you order online with coupon SCOREBIG.
- Pizza Hut: Expecting parents of the first twins born after kickoff will win two tickets to Super Bowl LV in 2021, two years of free pizza and $22,000 for their children’s college funds. Everyone else can get a large Meat Lover’s pizza for $10.
- Red Lobster: Get a limited-edition Snap Tackle Claw for $10 and 15% off to-go orders.
- TGI Fridays: Free appetizer with with online orders of $35+ with the code KICKOFF.
- BankUnited: Enter to win $54,000 if either team completes a 2-point conversion. Follow the national bank on Twitter and tweet what you’d do with the money for a chance to win.
- Volvo: If either team scores a safety during the game, Volvo will give away $1 million worth of its cars. Enter at Volvo’s Safety Sunday page. To put the odds in perspective, only nine safeties have ever been scored in Super Bowl history.