This lender has over 100 storefronts — but only in Tennessee.
While Advance Financial offers short-term loans to residents of 13 states, it only has branches in Tennessee. If you happen to live in or near the Volunteer State, then you can also take advantage of other services it offers in stores, including free money orders, bill pay and more.
Where is Advance Financial located?
Advance Financial has 105 stores scattered across Tennessee — and they’re all open 24 hours a day. If you live in one of the 12 other states it services, you’ll have to apply for a loan online.
How can I find an Advance Financial location near me?
To find one of Advance Financial’s Tennessee locations, follow these steps:
- Visit Advance Financial’s website and click Locations.
- Click Show as list to find a list of towns that Advance Financial has a storefront in.
- Select a town to see your local store’s address, phone number and services offered.
States where Advance Financial is available online only
Advance Financial offers online loans to residents of Tennessee and the following states:
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
How does getting a short-term loan at Advance Financial work?
To apply for a short-term loan from Advance Financial, follow these steps:
- Visit an Advance Financial location and speak with a representative to begin the application process.
- Fill out the application with details about yourself and your income.
- If approved, read over your loan agreement to make sure you understand the costs before signing any paperwork.
- Receive your funds as a prepaid debit card, cash or bank account deposit.
Want to start your in-store application online? Visit Advance Financial’s website, select the branch you plan on visiting and click Start In-Store Loan Application. Once you submit your application, an Advance Financial representative will call you to set up an appointment.
What do I need to apply?
When you visit an Advance Financial location, bring along these documents and information:
- Valid government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Proof of income, such as a pay stub or benefits statement
- Bank account information
What other services does Advance Financial offer at its stores?
While services and products vary by store, you might have access to:
- Check cashing
- Western Union money transfers
- Free money orders
- Free bill pay
- Prepaid debit cards
Compare other short-term loan providers
Although Advance Financial doesn’t have any store locations outside of Tennessee, it still offers online loans to residents of multiple states. Before you visit a branch or apply online, read our review of Advance Financial and learn more about payday loans so you understand the full costs of borrowing.