Acura Financial Services auto loans review
Military service members and college grads might qualify for special discounts.
- Best for loyal Acura customers looking to buy or lease another car.
- Pick something else if you’re a first responder looking for discounts.
- Discounts for military members and college grads
- Flexible repayment options
- Loyalty program for leased vehicles
- No special discounts for first responders
- Not a direct lender
- Must buy through an authorized Acura dealership
Acura Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Acura Financial Services customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 3 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||03 October 2019|
How to apply
When you’re ready to apply, have your Social Security number, bank account details and employment information ready to speed up the process.
Then follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit Acura Financial Services and click Apply online to start the application.
- Select the type of vehicle you want to purchase or lease, if you want an individual or joint application and your marital status.
- Enter information about yourself, your employment, your income and the vehicle you want to purchase.
- Review your information and read Acura’s legal notices. Click Submit to finish your application.
After you submit, you can check the status of your application using the reference number provided by Acura.
How do repayments work?
Acura Financial Services allows you to make monthly repayments multiple ways:
- By phone
- By mail
- Through Western Union or Moneygram
You can also enroll in Acura EasyPay, which will automatically deduct payments from your account every month. If you decide to make an online payment, it may take up to two business days for your payment to be processed.
For late fees and other charges, check your finance or lease contract.