Are you looking for a short-term loan? Here’s what ActionPayday has to offer.
When finances are tight and you encounter unexpected bills, a short term loan may be what you need. ActionPayday operates as a direct lender, and you can borrow anywhere from $100-$1,500.
I can't find ActionPayday's website online. What do I do?
A number of people have reported not being able to access ActionPayday’s website. If this is the case, you can consider other short-term loan providers to get a quick cash loan.
How does borrowing from Action Payday work?
After filling out an online application, a representative will contact you via email or phone to verify your details and complete the loan application process.
After your details are verified, ActionPayday will tell you if you are approved. If you accept the loan contract, the money will be transferred directly into your bank account.
As a first-time borrower, you can apply for a loan of $100 to $500. As a repeat borrower, you can borrow up to $1,500. This depends on your repayment history and existing financial situation.
Compare Action Payday loans with other lenders
Why consider taking out an ActionPayday loan?
Here are some of the features you should consider when taking out a loan with ActionPayday:
- The loans are available in most states. Residents of most states can apply for a loan through ActionPayday. Check the interactive map below to see if payday loans are legal in your state.
- Easy to apply. It takes a matter of minutes to complete the online application. You can apply from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Apply with bad credit. ActionPayday understands that you may have had trouble with credit in the past. If you have a regular source of income, you can apply with bad credit or no credit history at all.
- Repayment options. You can make payments towards your loan via electronic transfers or remotely generated checks. You can also use a debit or credit card linked to the account in which you receive proceeds from the loan. There is no prepayment penalty if you decide to repay the loan early.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Action Payday?
The annual percentage rate (APR) and the total number of payments vary according to the loan amount and the loan term. You can find the complete payment schedule in your loan contract, which includes the number of payments, the payment amounts and the due dates.
If a scheduled payment does not go through because of insufficient funds in your account or because your bank dishonors it, you’ll have to pay a $25 fee.
Are Action Payday loans safe?
This lender ensures that its procedures, policies and internal controls remain in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) rules and regulations.
You can get in touch with an ActionPayday representative via chat, email or over-the-phone during business hours. Resolution of any dispute between you and ActionPayday comes through binding arbitration. The loan contract explicitly states that you give up your right to go to court for arbitration.
How can you apply for a loan from Action Payday?
If you’re ready to apply, you can submit an application online. Make sure you meet these eligibility criteria:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re an American citizen
- You have a steady source of verifiable income
- You have an operational checking account
Completing the application successfully requires that you provide some basic information:
- The loan amount you want
- Your name, email address, home address and phone number
- Your date of birth and social security number
- Details from your driver’s license
- Details about your employer and income
- Your bank account details
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Frequently asked questions
How much time do I have to repay an ActionPayday loan?
The loan term is usually from 8 to 31 days, depending on when you receive your next paycheck.
What is the minimum amount I have to pay by the due date?
The minimum you have to repay by your due date is the finance fee. You can pay the principal amount in full at any time, or make payments in increments of $10.
What purpose can I use the money for?
What you do with proceeds from your ActionPayday loan is up to you, provided you use the money legitimately.
Can I borrow more than $500 through my first ActionPayday loan?
This is possible in some cases. However, to qualify you’ll have to provide your bank statement.