Acrisure business insurance review
Get expert guidance and wide coverage, no matter how small your business.
- Apply if you want expert advice from a top broker.
- Pick something else if you want a company specializing in large accounts.
- Small or medium-sized businesses benefit the most.
Depends on provider
New car protection
|States served||All 50 states|
No info available
No info available
|Lifetime repairs guarantee||
Depends on provider
- One of the world’s largest brokers
- Small, local agencies
- Focuses on small and medium sized businesses
- Helps with global operations
- No online account management
- Lacks claims information
|Bundling discount||Depends on provider|
|Anti-theft device discount||Depends on provider|
|Paid in full discount||Depends on provider|
|Safety device discount||Depends on provider|
Sarah George is a staff writer at Finder who unravels complicated topics about insurance, business and finance. She's been wordsmithing for nearly five years, after earning an English education degree. Her insurance know-how has been featured on CarInsurance.com. You can usually find Sarah sipping hot tea and talking through movie plots in her downtime.
Acrisure can help your small or medium sized businesses get coverage and manage risks, even if you’re doing business globally. Plus, the company has strong growth to back up claims and local customer service from small agencies near you. Compare this company’s policy offerings with several commercial insurers to find the best coverage for you.
What types of insurance does Acrisure offer?
Acrisure steadies a variety of business risks with coverage like:
- Alternative risk financing
- Business interruption
- Credit insurance
- Cyber liability
- Directors and officers
- Employee benefits
- Employment practices
- Equipment breakdown
- Excess liability
- General liability
- Inland marine
- Kidnap and ransom
- Products recall
- Professional liability
- Surety bonds
- Voluntary benefits
- Workers compensation
Acrisure also offers these types of personal policies:
What other benefits and services does Acrisure offer?
Acrisure gives your company the well-rounded consulting and accident prevention it needs. Its services include:
- Fleet safety
- Global services through Acrisure’s partnership with Globex International
- Loss and market trend analysis
- Regulatory compliance for DOT, OSHA and more
- Risk consulting for fire and security
- Training on accident prevention
- Workplace safety assessment
Which insurers does Acrisure work with?
Acrisure works with almost 200 insurers in 25 states, focusing on small, local agencies. Those agencies include:
- 44 North
- Access General Agency
- ACHS Insurance
- Acrisure Benefits Group
- Active Captive Management
- Advanced Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Affiliated Insurance Agencies
- Ahern Insurance Brokerage
- Ahern | ELT Insurance Services
- Alandale Insurance Agency
- Allen Lawrence & Associates
- Alltrust Insurance
- American Casualty Insurance Agency
- American Transportation Insurance Group
- Amorelli, Rosemann & Associates
- Anderson Insurance Consultants
- Anthony & Company, Inc.
- Armor, Laurel, Woodcreek & Erhardt
- Aronson Insurance
- Arthur Chernick Company
- Ashton Benefits
- Avery & Associates
- AVI Risk Services
- Assurance LTD
- B&B Risk Management
- Balken Risk Management
- Beach & Associates
- Beal Insurance
- Beckerman & Company
- Bell – Anderson Agency
- Bender Insurance Agency
- Benefit Coordinators
- Benefits Done Right
- Benefits Exchange Alliance
- The Benefits Group
- Bozzuto & Associates Insurance Services
- Brakke-Schafnitz Insurance Brokers
- Breckpoint, Inc.
- BRIA Insurance & Risk Consultants
- Bridgeport Insurance Brokers
- Britton Gallagher & Associates
- Busby Stone Risk Management
- The Campbell Group
- Chadler Solutions
- CHR Partnership
- CIMA Companies
- City Underwriting Agency
- CLG Insurance
- Coastal States Insurance Services
- COBIA Insurance
- Commercial Insurance Solutions
- Compain Anderson Azar
- Cowden Associates, Inc.
- CRIO Group
- Crissie Insurance
- Crosby Insurance
- Cross Insurance Services
- Cumbre Insurance Services
Acrisure reviews and complaints
Online reviews for this broker are scarce, but that might be because business customers don’t often leave reviews. However, Acrisure is the 10th largest insurance broker in the world, showing that many businesses trust this company with their needs.
Pros and cons of Acrisure
- One of the world’s largest brokers. Acrisure has grown quickly over the last few years, increasing business size faster than competitors.
- Local agencies. The company uses small, local agencies that dot the map across many US states.
- Focuses on small and medium businesses. Despite its large size, Acrisure protects the little businesses.
- Helps with global operations. Know the risks inside and out for doing business globally, plus get the coverage you need.
- No online account management. Acrisure doesn’t offer customers online access to their policy information, a convenience factor that could help many businesses.
- Lacks claims information. You won’t find information about the company’s claims process online.
Alternatives to Acrisure
How do I contact Acrisure?
Get in touch with Acrisure at the company’s headquarters or through the agency nearest to you.
- Phone. Call the company headquarters at 800-748-0351.
- Email. Enter details about your question and contact information on the company’s contact page.
- Mail. Send documents to the headquarter’s physical address at:
- 5664 Prairie Creek Drive SE,
- Caledonia, MI 49316
- Local office. Find your local office’s contact information from the agency partner’s page on Acrisure’s website.