Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare $50,000 business loans
Find the right lender even if you have a startup, but bad credit could leave you paying more.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best business expansion loans of 2022
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
- Citibank business loans review
This international bank offers term loans as low as $5,000 to business banking customers. But it’s not upfront about costs.
- Porter Capital invoice factoring review
This factoring company advances as much as $15 million and offers nonrecourse factoring. But it’s not upfront about maximum rates.
- 6 ways to grow your business — post-COVID
Embrace economic and social change by exploring innovative business strategies to help your business secure present and future growth.
- CapitalPlus invoice factoring review 2022
This lender offers invoice factoring specially designed for construction companies. Startups are welcome — but you’ll need $20k in invoices.
- Riviera Finance invoice factoring review
This nonrecourse factoring company has over 50 years of experience. But it doesn’t disclose fees and has a low maximum of $2 million.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- TCI Business Capital factoring review
This month-to-month factoring company may be flexible — but it isn’t transparent about the cost.
- Commercial Capital factoring review
This factoring company offers high advance rates with options for recourse and nonrecourse factoring. But some industries benefit more than others.