Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 5 month installment loan options
Do you need a cash boost? Here’s how a five-month installment loan can help out.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- Commercial Capital factoring review
This factoring company offers high advance rates with options for recourse and nonrecourse factoring. But some industries benefit more than others.
- Mortgage refinancing options when unemployed
Refinancing your mortgage while unemployed is challenging, but it may be possible if you have an alternative means to repay the loan.
- Regions Bank home equity review
Offers both home equity loans and HELOCs, but it’s only available in select states.
- 5 cannabis banking options — plus 4 alternatives
5 cannabis-friendly banks whose membership depends on where your business is located.
- Compare $600,000 business loans
Find a $600K business loan and calculate the monthly payment before you apply.
- 5 must-read VA home loan tips from the experts
Find insight on VA home loans from experts. Learn what to do if you are denied and the data behind VA loan denials.
- 7 best military banks and credit unions
The 7 best military banks and credit unions for vets, reservists and active-duty personnel.