Potentially find a suitable short-term loan based on your individual needs.
3YearLoans is a loan connection service that connects borrowers with direct lenders. Its loan connection platform makes use of advanced technology so you get real-time access to its entire network of lenders. This takes away the need to look at loans through different direct lenders and submit multiple applications.
The online application process is simple. You can apply for a loan through 3YearLoans even if you have poor or bad credit. Check out the rest of this guide to learn more about 3YearLoans, its benefits and drawbacks, and how to apply.
How does borrowing from 3YearLoans work?
First things first: You don’t have to pay 3YearLoans any money to use its services. To get started, you simply have to fill out a form on their website that shouldn’t take you longer than five minutes. Once you submit the required information through their platform, 3YearLoans works to find you a suitable loan based on your needs through its network of over 100 lending partners.
After you’re matched with an appropriate lender, it redirects you to the lender’s website where you have to follow a few simple instructions to finalize the loan. Upon approving your application, the lender presents you with a loan contract. You have to accept this contract before the lender disburses approved funds.
The benefits of using 3YearLoans
- Varied options through a single application. If you submit multiple applications for credit around the same time, it can have a negative effect on your credit rating. This is not the case with 3YearLoans because it uses its loan matching system to connect you with a suitable direct lender using a single application.
- Variable loan amount. The maximum you can borrow by applying for a personal loan through 3YearLoans is $10,000. However, the maximum you qualify for depends on factors such as the selected lender, your creditworthiness and your perceived ability to repay.
- Variable loan term. Not all personal loans you get through 3YearLoans come with loan terms of three years. The minimum loan term is 60 days. In some instances, loan terms can exceed three years.
- Bad credit is alright. Applying for a typical personal loan through a bank or a credit union usually requires that you have a good credit score. Lenders that are part of the 3YearLoans network provide loans to individuals with all types of credit. Instead of relying on your credit score alone, they consider aspects such as your existing financial situation and ability to make repayments.
- Quick and easy process. You can submit your online application at any time, day or night. If you apply early enough in the day, it’s possible you can get the funds you need in your bank account on the same day. If this doesn’t happen, you should get your money by the following business day.
- Use money for different reasons. How you use proceeds from your loan is basically up to you, as long as you use it for legitimate purposes. This means you can use the money to go on a vacation, relocate, make a major purchase, consolidate debt, pay bills, get married or simply get by after a momentary setback.
What to look out for
- Limited website. The 3YearLoans website is covered in typos and unclear language, which raises some red flags for us.
- Enter banking info when you apply. Even before you’re matched with a loan provider that works for you, a part of 3YearLoans’ online application is inserting all of your banking details, which seems a bit sketchy if you don’t need to pay to use their services.
- Potential hidden fees and penalties. Since different lenders offer different policies in terms of repayment penalties and payment scheduling fees, there may be hidden costs involved with your loan.
Compare 3YearLoans to similar providers
Is it safe to apply for a payday loan through 3YearLoans?
What you need to apply
If you meet the qualifications below, you can visit the provider’s website directly to start an application.
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You meet your state’s minimum age requirement (which is 18 years in most states)
- You have a regular source of income
Required documents and information:
- Desired loan amount and purpose of loan
- Your name, home address, email address and phone number
- Time spent at current residence
- Your date of birth and social security number
- Your credit rating
- Your employment type as well as your employer’s name and contact details
- Time employed
- Annual income and pay frequency
- Bank account details
How do I apply?
- Go to 3YearLoans.net and click Sign Up Now.
2. Fill out the 2-minute loan application and click Get My Loan. You’ll instantly be connected to potential loan lenders.
What other customers have to say about 3YearLoans
3YearLoans is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, but it did receive an A+ rating. Whether customers were happy with that rating isn’t clear, as there weren’t any customer reviews left on the site. Meanwhile, 3YearLoans scored 5.2 out of 10 stars on TrustPilot. Its nearly 300 reviews were split down the middle with some customers praising the loan matching service for being fast and having excellent customer service, to others complaining about not being able to find a three-year loan and only getting matched with payday loans.
If you’re in a jam and are looking to take out a payday or installment loan, 3YearLoans is a viable online matching service to connect you with a potential lender. However, its shady website and the fact that you need to enter your banking info when you apply are two red flags we wouldn’t ignore. Check out our guide to comparing loan providers before settling on just anyone.