Get connected with multiple lenders at once, but watch out for unclear terms.
Have bad credit and need money fast? A payday loan connection service like 3YearsLoans may be able to help. It connects borrowers with multiple lenders by filling out just one online form. But the lack of transparency on its website — along with subpar ratings — might make you want to look elsewhere.
What is 3 Year Loans?
3 Year Loans is a connection service that connects borrowers will multiple short-term loan providers. You don’t have to pay for its services, and once you submit an online form, you may be connected with one or more lenders that can work with you despite limited income or bad credit. Unfortunately, the specifics aren’t exactly discussed by 3 Year Loans itself. Your loan term, along with the amount you can borrow, is quite difficult to find.
Only residents living outside of Arkansas, New York, Vermont and West Virginia are able to use 3 Year Loans’ services.
What are the benefits of using 3 Year Loans?
- Wide range of loan amounts. Lenders in 3 Year Loans’ network offer loans up to $10,000. However, the maximum you qualify for depends on factors such as the selected lender, your creditworthiness and your ability to repay.
- Wide span of loan terms. Despite its name, 3 Year Loans may be able to connect you to a lender offering a term as short as 60 days. And in some cases, you may even qualify for a term lasting longer than three years.
- Bad credit is OK. You don’t need the best credit to use 3 Year Loans. The lenders in its network accept applications from individuals with bad credit, so no matter where you sit on the credit spectrum, you may still qualify.
What to watch out for
- No customer service line. Although it has a phone number, this leads to a phone application — not customer service. If you need to get in contact with 3 Year Loans, you’ll have to fill out its online form and wait for a response.
- Unclear website. The 3 Year Loans website is covered in typos and unclear language, which raises some red flags for us. On top of this, there isn’t much information about the loan process or its network.
- Field phone calls from partner lenders. 3 Year Loans shares your personal information with its network of partner lenders, so you might receive multiple phone calls and emails — even after you take out a loan.
Compare 3 Year Loans to similar connection services
Must read: Beware of unclear terms
3 Year Loans doesn’t provide much information up front, which can be a sign of a scam. It also isn’t transparent with its terms, so you may get connected with lenders that don’t really suit your needs.
Is it safe to apply for a payday loan through 3 Year Loans?
What do borrowers say about 3 Year Loans
3 Year Loans isn’t accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and receives an F rating based on its failure to resolve complaints filed against it and its lack of a competency license.
Its 300 reviews were split down the middle. Some customers praised 3 Year Loans for its fast turnaround and excellent customer service, while others complained they weren’t able to find a three-year loan and only got connected to payday loans.
3 Year Loans also does poorly on Trustpilot, earning a 4.7 out of 10. And there’s only been one review since 2016 — another bad sign.
Am I eligible?
You’ll need to meet at least three requirements in order to fill out 3 Year Loans’ online form.
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
In addition to these, you’ll also need to provide some basic information about yourself, including:
- Desired loan amount and purpose of loan
- Your name, home address, email address and phone number
- Time spent at current residence
- Your date of birth and social security number
- Your credit rating — an estimate is fine
- Time employed as well as your employer’s name and contact details
- Annual income and pay frequency
- Bank account details
How do I get connected with a lender?
3 Year Loans keeps its process simple. Its online form is just one page, and as long as you have the information you’ll need ready, it should only take a few minutes to fill out.
It may take a few minutes for 3 Year Loans to process your request.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’re redirected to a partner lender’s website, you’ll have to submit a full application. The lender will review it and determine if you qualify.
If approved, you’ll be sent a loan contract. Read over your lender’s terms carefully, and don’t be afraid to reach out if you have any questions.
Before signing the dotted line, we also recommend checking borrower reviews of the lender so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
3 Year Loans is a connection service, but it might not be the best out there. Without a transparent website or clearly outlined terms, it’s hard to say if you’ll be getting a good deal when you submit your personal information.
Not sure a connection service is for you? Consider applying for a payday loan with a direct lender instead.