3dcart can help anyone set up an online store, from brand-new sellers to multimillion-dollar companies.
If you want to create an online store but are worried about how much time and effort it might take, 3dcart can help. With this e-commerce platform, you can create an online store quickly.
When you sign up for one of its paid plans, 3dcart hosts your website on its servers. It also helps with things like checkout pages and payment collection.
- Hundreds of built-in features to help you succeed online
- One-stop shop
- Mobile and social ready
- 24/7 expert support
- Constantly updated
- 100+ conversion optimized themes
- Startup and Basic plans don't come with customer relationship manager
How much does it cost and what do I get?
Try 3dcart with a 15-day trial without entering a credit card. After, you can select one of 3dcart’s paid plans.
If you’re just starting out in e-commerce or plan on running a small- to medium-sized store, pick one of the small business plans: Startup or Basic. If you’re looking for more features, then the Plus or Pro plans might be a better fit.
Each plan offers:
- No transaction fees
- No setup fees
- Facebook store
- Unlimited orders
- Secure web hosting
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Domain registration
- Shopping cart
- 24×7 tech support
- FTP access
- Single page checkout
- Phone orders
- POS module
- QuickBooks connector
- Google customer reviews
- Real-time shipping
- Shipping labels
- 50+ mobile-ready themes
- Built-in blog
- 100+ payment providers
- API access
- Amazon order sync
- SEO tools
- Product reviews
- Gift certificates, coupons and discounts
- Digital downloads
- Tax calculations and reporting
- eBay, Aweber and Mailchimp integration
- Facebook Shop tab
- Google shopping feed
For a detailed comparison of features, visit 3dcart’s pricing page.
|Annual price per month (10% discount)||$17.10||$26.10||$71.10||$206.90|
|Number of staff users||1||2||5||15|
|24×7 tech support||Online||Phone and online||Phone and online||Phone and online|
Startup and Basic plans
At $19 a month, the Startup plan is a good starter option. It comes with a 100-product limit and allows one staff user, so it’s ideal if you’re running a small store.
Meanwhile, if you’re looking to sell an unlimited number of products, the Basic plan is your cheapest option, coming in at $29 a month. It allows two staff users — as opposed to just one — and phone support. There are no other differences between these two plans.
At $79 a month, the mid-tier Plus plan comes with an unlimited product limit, phone and online support and five staff users.
In addition to all of the features of the Startup and Basic plans, the Plus plan has:
- Customer relationship manager. Allows you to keep track of all of your customers and your interactions with them.
- Customer groups.Target specific customer segments with special pricing, marketing, promotions and more.
- Make-an-Offer. 3dcart’s price-negotiation tool.
- 3dFeedback. Lets you gather site feedback from customers.
- Store credits. Issue store credits to customers as you see fit and allows you to add credits for a returned item.
- Abandoned cart saver. Create email campaigns for customers who have un-purchased items in their cart, encouraging them to come back to complete the sale.
- Email marketing newsletters. Email your customers about special sales and promotions through this built-in feature.
- Email accounts. Hosted email accounts for you and your staff that can be accessed through the 3dcart dashboard.
- Daily deals. Display the day’s deals on your homepage with a countdown timer.
- Group deals. Feature products that require a certain number of purchases within a certain time period to get a discount on the product.
- Product comparison. Allow customers to view products side by side to compare them across different points.
At $229 a month, the Pro plan lets you stock unlimited products and allows for 15 staff users. In addition to the features in the lower-tier plans, Pro offers:
- Autoresponder campaigns. Send personalized automated emails to your customers, such as thank you emails to customers immediately following their placed orders, followed by an exclusive coupon a couple of days later.
- Automation rules. Set up automated actions when certain criteria are met, such as adding specific customers to a group or sending out an email campaign.
- Gift registry. Customers can create a complete gift registry that shows only products from your store.
- Product Q&A. Similar to the Q&A section on Amazon, this allows customers to ask and answer questions about your products right on the product page.
- Reward loyalty program. Encourage customers to register an account on your site by allowing them to earn rewards for purchases.
- Autoship recurring orders. Set up a subscription service for frequently-ordered items.
- Facebook dynamic ads. Connect your 3dcart store to Facebook to enjoy Facebook’s precise targeting of ad campaigns.
- Houzz order import. Sync your orders and inventory between your 3dcart store and your Houzz account to centralize your business.
- Pre-orders. Allow your customers to pre-order upcoming products.
- Sales rep management. Track sales, leads and commissions of your sales team.
- Priority support. Enjoy advanced access to the tech support team.
If you’re an online store with high-volume sales, you may want to look into 3dcart’s scalable Enterprise platform, which offers high performance solutions to adapt to your business’s needs. You’re allowed unlimited staff users with the Enterprise plan and will receive a dedicated team of support, server admins and developers to guarantee the performance and security of your online store.
Some of the features of the Enterprise platform include:
- Unlimited disk space
- Unlimited staff users
- Unlimited email hosting
- Monthly upgrades for functionality
- FTP access to files
- Daily backups
- DDOS protection
- 24/7 priority support — 365 days a year
Contact 3dcart for pricing details.
If you run an agency that sets up e-commerce stores for clients, you can use 3dcart as a white-label solution. Prices range from $0 to $399 a month. Learn more about the Agency Program here.
What is white label?
“White label” refers to a product or service that’s made by one company but packaged and resold by other companies — or resellers.
3dcart comes with many free and paid themes you can use to build out your website quickly.
Here are some of the free themes you can choose from:
If you want to add extra functionality to your store, check out 3dcart’s Apps section. You’ll find free and paid apps in such categories as:
- Email marketing
- Social media
You can use more than 100 payment gateways with 3dcart, including Stripe, Square, PayPal, Bitpay and WorldPay.
3dcart doesn’t charge transaction fees to use them, but you’ll pay a 2% to 3% fee per credit card transaction to the gateways themselves.
If you have technical problems, you’ll find troubleshooting guides at 3dcart’s technical support page. You can also talk to a representative through a support ticket, by live chat or by phone.