Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
30th wedding anniversary gifts
How to find the best gifts to celebrate a 30th anniversary
The 30th wedding anniversary may not be “golden,” but it is pearly. Yes, as you may have guessed, pearls are the official traditional gift of this anniversary.
There’s 30 years of love, friendship and unity to celebrate, which is nothing short of impressive. Make sure you give proper attention to the occasion with these great gift ideas.
30 of the ultimate 30th wedding anniversary gifts
UGG Two-Piece Cashmere Scarf and Eye Mask Travel Gift Set:
Saks Off Fifth
Clive Christian Noble Collection Gift Set
Saks Off Fifth
igourmet 13pc Connoisseurs Meat & Cheese Gift Set
Rue La La
Picnic at Ascot Coffee Tote Gift Set for 2
Rue La La
Mariposa String of Pearls Sectional Server
Rue La La
Splendid Freshwater Pearls 14K 8-8.5mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Rue La La
Godiva Supreme Gift Basket
Kate Spade Take the Cake Picture Frame
Classic Leather Strap Watch, 45mm
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Walnut Block Knife Set
His and Hers Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
Frieling USA Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker
A Dozen Red Roses With Bear and Godiva Chocolates
Riedel Black Tie Bliss Decanter
Olivia Burton Big Dial Leather Strap Watch, 38mm
Star Wars Han Solo and Leia "I love you, I know" Print
Trisha Yearwood Royal Precious Metals 10 Piece Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware Set
Platinum-Dipped Real Rose
Personalized Etched 64oz Glass Beer Growler
Personalized Family Tree & Lovebirds Canvas Wall Art
Hand Forged Copper and Wrought Iron Rose
Personalized Maple and Walnut Wood Cutting Board
His Side Her Side Couple Pillowcase Set
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
Ddiarte 'cat couple' canvas art - 12" x 2" x 19"
Delighted Luxury Rose Bouquet
Vanilla Bliss Spa Gift Basket
Hotel Collection His or Hers Robe
More gift ideas
|Anniversary||Traditional gift||Modern gift||Gemstone||Flower|
- Pearls are unique because they grow in mollusks and oysters. There are two types: artificial and natural pearls. Artificially pearls are most commonly used in jewelry-making and are purposely created in a lab, while natural pearls are, as the name suggests, created naturally by the species.
- Non-traditional gifts like tickets to a concert or to see their favorite sports team, a paid adventure trip or vacation, or even household goods like a new appliance.
- Lilies are majestic and beautiful flowers. They are also the signature flower for the 30th anniversary. This flower symbolizes many things, mainly because it comes in different types and colors. For example, white lilies are symbolic of modesty while orange lilies signify passion. Just like roses, lilies signify love and make a good accompaniment for any gift.
- Diamonds are the modern gift and, unlike pearls, are quite strong and do not need much care.
Gift-giving tips for husband and wife
- For him: gifts for your husband
- When it comes to your husband, the gift ideas do not have to be limited to the traditional or modern themes. Men are often more particular and they prefer gifts that they can use. A new tennis racket, golf clubs, or even a motorcycle jacket could be great gifts, depending on his interests. If you wish to stick with official gifts, you could get him a diamond-encrusted watch or pearl cufflinks.
You could also choose a gift that’s nostalgic, like a recreation of your first date, or a second honeymoon. Of course, jewelry never fails to impress. We suggest going with the official themes and choosing diamonds or pearls.
Gifts for your parents’ 30th anniversary
Your parents are celebrating 30 years of commitment: that’s no small feat. Help them celebrate their achievement and their love for each other with a gift they’ll cherish and keep.
30th anniversary party ideas
If you’re planning a 30th anniversary, you might feel overwhelmed trying to pull off the perfect event. Try not to stress: remember it’s really about the couple being able to celebrate with their friends and family.
You can try incorporating pearls, the official gift of this anniversary, into your party plans. There are tons of pearl themed decor items available for this purpose.
There’s always the nostalgic route as well. You could recreate the couple’s wedding toast or cake cutting just by picking up some champagne flutes or a small white cake.
Whatever you decide to do, keep your focus on the couple and you’ll be sure to have an excellent party.
Top retailers for 30th wedding anniversary gifts
Now that you know the type of gifts you’d like to buy a loved one for the 30th anniversary, it’s time to look for them. Here are some top retailers to shop to get the gift-buying juices flowing:
Current deals and specials
More guides on Finder
Love and money: Statistics
Exclusive finder.com data shows how those in relationships manage their wealth – where does their money go? See our full list of statistics.
Sending flowers to a loved one on special occasions like an anniversary is a great way of communicating your love.
Wedding gift ideas
Heading to a wedding soon and not sure what to buy the happy couple? Or are you wanting to thank someone for being a part of your wedding? Here are the hottest gifts ideas for 2017.
How to pick out a personalized wedding gift for that special couple
A wedding is a very special event, so it only makes sense to help them celebrate with a unique gift they’ll remember forever.
Tips to choosing the right traditional wedding gift
There are many traditions associated with wedding gifts. Depending on the culture, particular gifts have greater symbolic and sentimental value.
Unique and personal wedding gifts
Want to stand out from the crowd with a gift that wows? Our complete guide to some of the best unique wedding gifts available — as well as promos and codes for you to use.
Cheap wedding gift ideas
Inexpensive and thoughtful wedding gifts are the way to go and finder.com gives you the scoop on how to make your gift to the newlyweds uber-special.
Best wedding gifts for any couple
Finding the perfect wedding gift for a couple can be an exhausting task. Here are a few things you should consider as you start gift shopping, plus top gift ideas for to suit practically any couple.
Wedding gifts for parents
When you’re looking for a special wedding gift for the parents of someone getting married, there are plenty of affordable choices available that will stand out and make a lasting impression.
30+ Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her
Go one better than flowers and chocolates this Valentine’s Day with our guide of thoughtful, unique gifts.
Ask an Expert