20 of the best sales on Black Friday 2017
From Sephora to Microsoft to PrettyLittleThing and Target, score super savings on a range of deals.
There are hundred of deals available during the Black Friday sales, making it difficult to know where to start. There’s deals across every category, plus a few weird and quirky items sure to satisfy your sense of humor.
Rather than burdening you with the task of sifting through the maddening number of catalogs, websites and promotions, we’ve created a shortlist of the top 20 Black Friday 2017 deals available for purchase right now.
These deals offer some of the best value for money across some of the biggest and most sought after brands.
For example, you can save up to 60% on laptops, tablets and more with Lenovo, get 20% off full-priced items at Showpo, and receive up to 50% off apparel – including Kourtney Kardashian’s collection – at PrettyLittleThing.
If these offers aren’t enough to satisfy your spending appetite, use our guide to find more Black Friday sales.
Top 20 Black Friday deals
- 1. Sephora
- Many popular items marked down to $15 and under
- 2. Microsoft Store
- Save over $300 on Surface Pro bundles plus additional savings on Xbox One consoles
- 3. Boohoo
- 60% off everything (except sale and premium items)
- 4. Lenovo
- Save up to 60% on laptops, tablets and more
- 5. Athleta
- Receive 20% off your total shopping order
- 6. Best Buy
- Up to $200 off drones, $50-$100 off gaming consoles and more deals on all the best electronic goodies
- 7. Amazon
- The Echo dot is currently on sale at 40% off, plus get $30 off the Kindle Paperwhite, and much more
- 8. Macys
- Extra 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $49
- 9. Samsung
- Save over 45% on your favorite Samsung products
- 10. Target
- Spend $50 today and you’ll get a 20% coupon good for any purchase between 11/28 and 12/10
You’ll want to plan your shopping ahead of time, considering almost 51 million Americans will load up the car, hop on a plane, catch a train or take a cruise to either enjoy a short break or visit friends and family this week.
If you’re going to miss out on shopping over Black Friday, perhaps you’ll be able to score a deal during Cyber Monday’s online sales, specializing in exclusive bargains for gadgets, electronics, fashion, gifts and more.