While this lender is no longer in business, you still have options.
If you were looking for 1st Money Center, you may be surprised to see that its website no longer shows up in your search results. Fortunately, these three short-term loan connection services can help you find a lender similar to 1st Money Center.
Can I still get a loan from 1st Money Center?
No, 1st Money Center no longer offers loans and its website is no longer in service. If you’re still paying back a 1st Money Center loan, you should have received instructions on how to make repayments going forward. If you haven’t, contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau for help.
Top 3 alternatives to 1st Money Center
Although 1st Money Center is no longer in business, that doesn’t mean you can’t find a short-term loan from a different lender. These three connection services may be able to help:
CashUSA is a connection service rather than a direct lender. This means once you fill out its online form, you may be connected to multiple lenders offering installment loans. In order to qualify, you’ll need to have a valid checking account and make at least $1,000 a month.
- Loan amounts: $500 to $10,000
- APR: 5.99% to 35.99%
- Loan terms: 3 months to 6 years
With BadCreditLoans.com, you’ll have access to a network of lenders that provide short-term loans to borrowers of all credit types. You’ll still need to have a valid checking account to qualify, but this connection service doesn’t have any specific income requirements.
- Loan amounts: $500 to $5,000
- APR: Varies by lender
- Loan terms: 3 months to 5 years
The lenders in LendYou’s network offer some of the largest loan amounts out there. Like CashUSA, you’ll need to have an income of at least $1,000 a month to qualify. However, you’ll likely need good to excellent credit to borrow the highest loan amounts.
- Loan amounts: $100 to $15,000
- APR: Varies by lender
- Loan terms: Varies by lender
What are my other options?
A short-term loan connection service isn’t your only option. If you’re not sure this is right for you, you might want to consider these alternatives:
- Direct lenders. Short-term loan connection services can be handy, but they can also leave your personal information out there for other lenders to use. Instead, you might want to find a direct lender that suits your needs.
- A pay advance app. You can often borrow $100 or more with no interest and minimal fees with pay advance apps like Earnin or Dave.
- Payday alternative loans. Select federal credit unions offer short-term loans between $200 and $1,000 with APRs capped at 28%.
Compare more short-term connection services
Just because 1st Money Center is no longer in service doesn’t mean you don’t have options when it comes to finding a similar short-term lender. CashUSA, BadCreditLoans.com and LendYou can all help connect you with a provider that may be able to help.
Learn more about how it all works with our guide to short-term loans.