Get $1,000 today, even with bad credit.
When you need $1,000 as soon as possible, an installment loan might be your best bet. These loans are costly, but most providers offer loans as soon as tomorrow.
- Easy online application
- Quick approval
- Fast funding
- Long repayment terms
OppLoans Installment Loans
Installment loans with competitive rates from a top-rated direct lender.
- Minimum loan amount: $500
- Maximum loan amount: $5,000
- Turnaround time: 1 business day
- Loan term: 9 to 36 months
- Must have direct deposit and meet minimum income requirements
Quick $1,000 loans you can apply for now
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state of residence.
How can I get a $1,000 loan?
- Make sure you’re eligible. Lenders look at factors like where you live and your income when you apply for a loan.
- Compare lenders. Use the table above to find a lender that offers $1,000 loans you can qualify for.
- Apply. Found a lender you like? Click the Go to Site button to get started on the application.
- Review your offer. Lenders will contact you within a few minutes with an offer if you’re approved. Read it carefully before signing anything.
- Get your $1,000. You can usually get your money deposited into your account as soon as one business day.
How much will the loan cost?
How much your loan costs depends on the APR and the loan term.
Installment loans might work with bad credit borrowers, but they’re expensive. It’s common for rates to top 100%and usually you have between three and 12 months to repay an an installment loan. A shorter loan term might give you higher monthly repayments but it’ll help you save on interest.
Am I eligible for a $1,000 loan?
You can generally get an installment loan if you meet the following criteria:
- Over 18 (19 or 21 in some states).
- Have a steady source of income.
- Live in an eligible state.
Most installment loan providers don’t operate in all states due to regulations. However, you can often find an installment loan even if you have bad credit or rely on government benefits.
Can I get a $1,000 loan with no credit check?
No credit check loans are available, but you should consider if applying for a loan with no credit check is necessary. Most short-term lenders will consider you for a loan even if you have a few bad credit listings on your file.
Check the eligibility criteria listed for both bad credit and no credit check lenders and see which one best meets your needs.
Got a car and need money today? COnsider a title loan
Title loans are short-term loans backed by the title of your car. Since they require you to visit the lender in person, you can get your money in as fast as 30 minutes. You might not even need to have a job or checking account to qualify.
However, like other short-term loans, these are expensive. Expect to pay an APR of around 300%. You also risk losing your car if you can’t pay it back or getting trapped in a cycle of debt.
What to know when comparing $1,000 loans
How you compare your options largely depends on whether you’re applying for a payday loan or a standard $1,000 loan. Below, we’ve broken down what you need to know.
- Am I eligible? Don’t waste your time applying for a loan you can’t qualify for. Check your eligibility first.
- What is the APR? Installment loans are generally expensive, but some providers offer more competitive APRs than others.
- What is the term of the loan? Try to find the shortest term that you can comfortably afford to save on interest.
- What are the fees? While fees are included in the APR, it’s good to be aware of the charges you might have to pay upfront.
- What’s the lender’s reputation? See what other borrowers have to say by reading reviews on sites like Trustpilot and the Better Business Bureau.
Are payday loans available in my state?
How to increase your chances of being of approved
While there is no definite way to make sure a lender approves your application, it could help your application to keep the following in mind:
- Establish eligibility criteria. On each finder.com loan review page, you’ll find a list of eligibility criteria you need to meet in order to be approved for the loan. Take some time to go through these before applying. If you have doubts about any part, you can always call the lender.
- Go through your credit report. It’s a good idea to get a free copy of your credit report online before you apply. Understanding of your credit history will put you in a better position to know what loans you can and can’t apply for.
- Limit your applications. Every time you apply for a loan, it counts as an inquiry on your credit report. Submitting too many applications can negatively affect your credit score. If you want to compare your options without going through the hassle of applying to multiple lenders, try a lender-matching service instead.
The pros and cons of $1,000 loans
- They offer a quick turnaround time. You can get your money in as fast as one business day.
- The documentation required is minimal. Typically you just need your ID, bank statements and proof of income.
- The have higher interest fees. Rates often top 100% APR on installment loans of this amount.
- Not all lenders are reputable. Some predatory lenders offer $1,000 installment loans. Check out our page on how to avoid them.
What to avoid
When you look for a $1,000 loan, bear in mind that it can come with associated risks:
- Avoid taking on more debt than you can handle and exercise caution throughout the loan process.
- A short repayment period and high fees translate into high repayments.
- You can avoid high interest rates by comparing multiple lenders. Remember to consider all costs, including financing fees if applicable.
What type of loan are you looking for?