10 of the best Cyber Monday 2017 sales
From Best Buy to Boohoo to Macy’s and Target, score online savings on a range of deals.
There are hundred of deals available during the Cyber Monday sales, making it difficult to know where to start. There’s bargains across a wide range of categories, plus a few surprising travel specials for your next vacation.
Rather than burdening you with the task of sifting through the maddening number of catalogs, websites and promotions, we’ve created a shortlist of the top 20 Cyber Monday 2017 deals available for purchase right now.
These deals offer some of the best value for money across some of the biggest and most sought after brands.
For example, you can save up to 50% on that brand new television you’ve been looking for with Samsung, get 20% off everything online at Kohl’s, and enjoy new beauty exclusives – like the Urban Decay Distortion Eyeshadow Palette and Smashbox’s Photo Edit Trio Gift set – on sale at Sephora for jaw-dropping prices.
If these offers aren’t enough to satisfy your spending appetite, use our guide to find more Cyber Monday sales.
Top 10 Cyber Monday deals
- 1. Best Buy
- Best Buy has doorbuster prices on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (save $150), plus $80 off Beats by Dre
- 2. Amazon
- Amazon has sales all week long, with daily deals on items like Muse, a brain sensing headband
- 3. Macy's
- Macy’s is running specials now through Wednesday
- 4. Samsung
- Save up to 50% on that new TV you’ve wanted
- 5. Target
- Save an extra 15% sitewide, on top of all the other Cyber Monday deals the retailer has on offer
With $840 million spent by mid-morning, online shopping on Cyber Monday is on pace to set a new record.
New York’s attorney general Eric T. Schneiderman issued tips for consumers to protect themselves against fraudulent activity and senseless spending when sifting through the web of Cyber Monday sales and scams.
- Litecoin weekly price analysis 17 August: LTC slumps, rebounds and tests resistance
- Zcash readies for Sapling hard fork, releases software upgrade
- Nvidia’s quarterly sales results hint at a downturn in crypto mining efforts
- Energi Token (ETK) cryptocurrency as a reward for saving the world
- Oustanding bitcoin shorts on Bitfinex have doubled in August