Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
1-800-FLORALS promo codes
Best deal: Same-day delivery on select orders
1-800-Florals started out as a small mom-and-pop flower shop in the early 1920s. Today, the company delivers fresh flowers across the globe.
What can I buy from 1-800-FLORALS?
- Flowers. Browse through the site’s roses, mixed flower bouquets and blooming plants to send to that special someone.
- Gift baskets. Choose from a wide range of fruit and snack baskets
- Monthly flower delivery subscription. Gift your loved one 3, 6 or 12 months of flowers, delivered right to their door.
How do I use my promo code to save on my order from 1-800-Florals?
- Pick one 1-800-Florals promo code and click on it to be redirected to the company’s main website and embed your discount.
- Select a category to shop in or click on one of the flower arrangements and bouquets on the homepage to begin shopping.
- Click on the flowers you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
- Click on complete order to proceed to checkout. Fill in your payment and delivery information, the preferred date of delivery and your card message.
- Click submit order to finalize your payment.
Why is my code not working?
If your code isn’t working, it could be expired, not available in your home country or case-sensitive. Contact 1-800-Florals directly for help.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
No, the company does not offer free delivery options at this time.
Shipping costs will depend on your delivery location, the item(s) in your order and the type of delivery you choose.
There are two types of delivery available from 1-800-FLORALS:
- ourier delivery. These flowers do not come assembled as an arrangement, so you’ll have to assemble the bouquet yourself.
- Florist delivery. A local florist partner will arrange your fresh flowers into a beautiful arrangement for you.
How can I track my order?
To inquire about an order:
- Go to the 1-800-Florals website.
- Go to the Resources drop-down menu.
- Select Contact us.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Click Confirm/submit.
Pay for your 1-800-Florals order on its secure website using a major credit card or Diner’s Club. The website and checkout page are secured with MacAfee Secure and GeoTrust.
What’s 1-800-Florals’ return policy?
The company offers a 100% guarantee on all of its orders. If you’re not completely satisfied with your order for any reason, get in touch with customer service right away to discuss your return, replacement or refund options.
How do I request a refund from 1-800-Florals?
Contact 1-800-Florals at 1-800-356-7257 or by filling out its online contact form to request a refund.
When’s the next 1-800-Florals sale?
1-800-Florals may occasionally have a special offer or sales throughout the year featured on its website.
What sets this brand apart?
1-800-Florals makes all kinds of resources available to its customers, including a free reminder service to help you remember important upcoming dates and a free virtual glossary of flowers.
What do people say about this brand?
There’s only one easy-to-find online review for 1-800-Florals, but it gives the company 5 out of 5 stars, thanks to its speedy and friendly customer service.
What is 1-800-Florals’ history?
The company got its start in the early 1920s when James and Helen Phillips opened up a small flower shop below their apartment. Today, their children and grandchildren still run the business, which has become a thriving online specialty store that delivers to customers in all 50 United States and Canada.
What about social media?
1-800-Florals has an active Facebook page with under 100 followers and doesn’t advertise its social media pages on its website.
Why should I shop at 1-800-Florals?
- Partnered with local florists. Get the convenience of online shopping but support local businesses.
- Same-day delivery available. Some products can be delivered the same day.
- Limited online presence. With few online reviews and a quiet social media presence, it’s difficult to get a read on this company’s overall reputation.
1-800-Florals partners with local florists near you to deliver fresh flower arrangements and gifts.
Frequently asked questions
Our top picks from 1-800-FLORALS
Bright Smiles Bouquet from 1-800 Florals
Send smiles across miles for any summer or Autumn occasion with this cheery combination of fresh seasonal blooms in a welcome array of colors.View details
Jumping For Joy Bouquet from 1-800 Florals
Say ‘Congratulations,’ ‘Thanks,’ or ‘Thinking of You’ with this thoughtful bouquet of pretty pink, hot pink, and lavender blooms.View details
Sunny Sunflowers from 1-800 Florals
Brighten any room or occasion with these sunny sunflowers and fresh greens nestled in a clear glass bowl or vase.View details
More guides on Finder
Peapod is a delivery service that shops, packs and delivers your groceries to your home or business. See a step-by-step guide, customer reviews and what to watch out for.
16+ retailers with same-day delivery
Whether you need groceries, clothing, flowers or a specific type of battery, here’s how to get what you need today. Plus, see delivery costs.
Mango Prepaid Mastercard review
A basic prepaid card that’s free when you have at least $800 in monthly direct deposits.
Money Metals Exchange review
Pros and cons of buying and selling through this Idaho-based bullion provider.
How to safely reopen your business
Glean from others’ experience what it will take to safely reopen the doors of your business once shelter-at-home orders are lifted.
Can I get car insurance premium forgiveness during the coronavirus outbreak?
Car insurance companies are chiming in with payment extensions or waived fees for financial relief.
Tempur-Pedic mattress review
Upgrade your comfort and support with a bed from an industry leader.
Your deadline for ordering Valentine’s Day flowers online
Same-day flower delivery is possible on Feb. 14, but your options could be limited.
Where to buy Christmas gift baskets and sets online
Start checking those names off your holiday shopping list, while bagging lovely, festive gifts.
Get well soon flowers
The next time you’re visiting someone who is under the weather, consider taking flowers along and in case you can’t make it in person, think about sending some.
Ask an Expert